- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Night Demon - Curse of the Damned
- Write a Review
- #K84946 000000000 K84946000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Night Demon released their debut album, CURSE OF THE DAMNED on January 2015 via Century Media. The band is currently on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Night Demon released their debut album, CURSE OF THE DAMNED on January 2015 via Century Media. The band is currently on tour with Skull fist and Elm St. And will cap off the tour with a pair of album release parties in Los Angeles and Fullerton. They also just completed the official video for "Screams In The Night.";Track List:1. Screams in the Night;2. Curse of the Damned;3. Satan;4. Full Speed Ahead;5. The Howling Man;6. Heavy Metal Heat;7. Livin' Dangerous;8. Mastermind;9. Run for Your Life;10. Killer;11. Save Me Now;12. The Chalice '15*
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.