- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Night School - Heart Beat
- Write a Review
- #K81041 000000000 K81041000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:"Because I had nothing better to do." When a coincidental event turns into a landmark moment, sometimes you have to ack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:"Because I had nothing better to do." When a coincidental event turns into a landmark moment, sometimes you have to acknowledge it's random significance. This seems to be the case for northern California three piece Night School. Already accomplished singer Alexandra Morte (Whirr, Camera Shy) was at work on some new material, but was having trouble finding a drummer. Enter Baylie Arin, the pair integrate song ideas, and plot their first EP. That EP took six hours to record. The songs were bounced back-and-forth between Morte and Arin, who contributed various alternative synth, post-punk, and shoegaze elements. Recorded, mixed, and mastered at Atomic Garden in Palo Alto by Jack Shirley, that six hour session produced Heart Beat four tracks of pure bliss rock inspired by the sad love songs of 1960's girl groups like The Shirelles, The Crystals, and The Shangri-las. After the recording of Heart Beat, Sarah Trevena, a friend of Arin's, was asked to join Night School as lead guitarist. Night School's spontaneous debut fuses garage-rock sounds with the intimacy and soul of the previously mentioned artists. It is as if by total coincidence that Night School was even formed and these songs were written. I'm glad they didn't have anything better to do.;Track List:1. Best Friends;2. Birthday;3. Castiotone;4. Heart Beat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.