- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nightwish - Angels Fall First
- Write a Review
- #K62822 000000000 K62822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Angels Fall First is the 1997 debut studio album by Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish. A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Angels Fall First is the 1997 debut studio album by Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish. Angels Fall First is very different from the band's later releases, being much more folk metal and acoustically oriented than it's successors. It's folky sound is also more or less reduced on later albums. Even though the only single, "The Carpenter", reached #3 on the Finnish singles chart, Nightwish only gained international fame after the release of their second studio album, Oceanborn, in 1998. The album features the vocals of Tarja Turunen, who became one of the most popular female vocalists in the metal world. Band leader Tuomas Holopainen provides some lead male vocals on the album but refrained from vocal duties on future Nightwish releases.;Track List:1. Elvenpath;2. Beauty and the Beast;3. The Carpenter;4. Astral Romance;5. Angels Fall First;6. Tutankhamen;7. Nymphomaniac Fantasia;8. Know Why the Nightingale Sings;9. Lappi (Lapland): Eramaajarvi;10. Lappi (Lapland): Witchdrums;11. Lappi (Lapland): This Moment Is Eternity;12. Lappi (Lapland): Etianen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.