- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nikki Lane - Highway Queen
- Write a Review
- #K56828 000000000 K56828000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Nikki Lane's remarkably dazzling third album Highway Queen, sees the young...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Nikki Lane's remarkably dazzling third album Highway Queen, sees the young Nashville rebel emerge as one of country and rock's most gifted songwriters. Produced by Lane and fellow singer songwriter Jonathan Tyler, and recorded in Denton, TX and Nashville, TN, Highway Queen is an emotional tour-de-force. Blending potent lyrics, unbridled blues guitars and vintage Sixties country-pop swagger, Lane's new music will resonate as easily with Black Keys and Lana Del Rey fans as those of Neil Young and Tom Petty. Highway Queen starts with the whiskey-soaked restlessness of "700,000 Rednecks," a rowdy call to action, and ends on the profoundly raw "Forever Lasts Forever," where Lane belts freely, mourning a failed marriage - the "lighter shade of skin" left behind from her wedding ring. Lane's journey to heartbreak takes exquisite turns. "Companion" is pure Everly Brothers' dreaminess ("I would spend a lifetime/ Playing catch you if I can"). Elsewhere, she goes on a Vegas bender on the rollicking "Jackpot," fights last-call blues ("Foolish Heart") and tosses off brazen one-liners at a backroom piano ("Big Mouth").;Track List:1. 700000 Rednecks;2. Highway Queen;3. Lay You Down;4. Jackpot;5. Companion;6. Big Mouth;7. Foolish Heart;8. Send the Sun;9. Muddy Waters;10. Forever Lasts Forever
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.