- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nikki Sudden - Texas
- Write a Review
- #K71234 000000000 K71234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:In a year when overproduced rock-fluff flooded radio waves, Texas, Sudden's 1986 solo debut for Creation blasted throug...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:In a year when overproduced rock-fluff flooded radio waves, Texas, Sudden's 1986 solo debut for Creation blasted through the saccharin for a damaged and masterful invocation at the imperfect alters of Chilton and Bolan, sonic influences the Brit bore proudly on his velvet sleeve throughout the course of his polarizing prolificacy. As the increasingly splintered Rolling Stones cultivated Harlem Shuffle cover cheese, the former Jacobite leader looked to the ragged Exile on Main St. And Sticky Fingers roots of his icons for a raw, 12-song predication melding tender jangle and staggering swagger. Widely considered Sudden's solo magnum opus, Texas is an exquisite mélange of the off-kilter sub-terrestrial songwriter.;Track List:1. Jangle Town;2. Death Is Hanging Over Me;3. In Your Room;4. Glass Eye;5. Such a Little Girl;6. Broken Tooth;7. Dumb Angel;8. Basement Blues;9. Wedding Dress;10. When I Left You;11. Captain Kennedy's Lament;12. Deppers Bridge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.