- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nina Simone - High Priestess Of Soul
- Write a Review
- K58087 000000000 K58087000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. High Priestess of Soul is the last album Simone released under Philips Records. The songs are accomp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. High Priestess of Soul is the last album Simone released under Philips Records. The songs are accompanied by a large band directed by Hal Mooney. The album contains popular songs, such as "Don't You Pay Them No Mind" and African American gospel and folk related songs written by Simone herself, such as "Take Me to the Water" and "Come Ye." After this album title, Nina Simone was sometimes referred to as "the high priestess of soul." Nina Simone was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist who worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. Simone's musical style fused gospel and pop with classical music, in particular Johann Sebastian Bach, and accompanied expressive, jazz-like singing in her contralto voice.;Track List:1. Don't You Pay Them No Mind 3:03;2. I'm Gonna Leave You 2:17;3. Brown Eyed Handsome Man 2:03;4. Keeper of the Flame 3:21;5. The Gal from Joe's 1:54;6. Take Me to the Water 2:49;7. I'm Going Back Home 2:49;8. Side I Hold No Grudge 2:20;9. Come Ye 3:37;10. He Ain't Comin' Home No More 3:11;11. Work Song 3:06;12. I Love My Baby 4:06
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.