- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nina Simone - Wild Is The Wind
- Write a Review
- K58089 000000000 K58089000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nina Simone's sixth album for Philips Records was Wild Is the Wind, released in 1966. The album was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nina Simone's sixth album for Philips Records was Wild Is the Wind, released in 1966. The album was compiled from several recordings that were left over from sessions for previous Philips albums. The song "Four Women" was released as a single, and gained attention when banned by the New York jazz focused radio station WLIB due to concern over the lyrics. "Wild Is The Wind" was covered by David Bowie on his 1976 studio recording Station to Station. Nina Simone was an American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist who worked in a broad range of musical styles including classical, jazz, blues, folk, R&B, gospel, and pop. Simone's musical style fused gospel and pop with classical music, in particular Johann Sebastian Bach, and accompanied expressive, jazz-like singing in her contralto voice.;Track List:1. I Love Your Lovin' Ways;2. Four Women;3. What More Can I Say?;4. Lilac Wine;5. That's All I Ask;6. Break Down and Let It All Out;7. Why Keep on Breaking My Heart;8. Wild Is the Wind;9. Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair;10. If I Should Lose You;11. Either Way I Lose
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.