- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nino Rota - Il Bidone (Fellini's the Swindle) (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K91000 000000000 K91000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2015;Notes:Nino Rota is the Italian composer responsible for the well known film scores for The Godfather series [MOVATM036], thou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2015;Notes:Nino Rota is the Italian composer responsible for the well known film scores for The Godfather series [MOVATM036], though the breadth of his work extendsto opera, ballet and concertos. He was born into a musical family and studied in Italy before moving to America in the early 1930s. By the 40s he was writing film scores and soon developed a long standing creative partnership with the respected and influential film director Frederico Fellini. Fellini made Il Bidone (also known as The Swindle or The Swindlers) in 1955. Released one year after the director's internationally successful La Strada, Il Bidone continues with many of the same socially conscious, neorealistinspired themes while minimizing the poetic realism and extravagant vitality, that is today known as 'felliniesque', in favor of a more pointed political stance. The film follows the exploits of a group of swindlers, focusing on their aging leader Augusto, as they go about their 'business,' reaping both rewards and consequences.;Track List:1. Il Bidone;2. La Moglie Del Bidonista;3. L Tesoro Nascosto;4. Coimbra la Festa Dei Bidonisti;5. In Viaggio Per Un Bidone;6. Al Cinema;7. Cara Bambina;8. Ballerina Night;9. L'ultimo Bidone;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.