- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nip Drivers - Destroy Whitey
- Write a Review
- #K67427 000000000 K67427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Nip Drivers were totally insane and always on the verge of dancing one-legged in a sea of broken glass while taking the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Nip Drivers were totally insane and always on the verge of dancing one-legged in a sea of broken glass while taking the piss out of anyone or anything within spitting distance. Destroy Whitey is a record that needs to be played by only the most easily offended church going mother fnckers out there. In fact, all Lutheran ministers should buy two copies. One for themselves and one for the illegitimate child who lives in a shed behind the church.;Track List:1. Nip Driver;2. Jane Goodall;3. Dog and a Cow;4. Quentin;5. Nips Get Pissed;6. New Song;7. Cindy;8. You Need Us;9. In This Room
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.