- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nipsey Hussle - Crenshaw
- Write a Review
- #K66758 000000000 K66758000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double 180gm white and red colored vinyl LP pressing. Cult West Coast rapper Nipsey Hussle has released a slew of mixta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double 180gm white and red colored vinyl LP pressing. Cult West Coast rapper Nipsey Hussle has released a slew of mixtapes since 2005, earning co-signs from Drake and Snoop Dogg along the way. 2013's Crenshaw, hosted by DJ Drama, featured the hit singles 'Check Me Out', 'Face The World' and 'U See Us'. Upon it's initial release Nipsey put out the album for free on all mixtape sites and then released a 1000 CDs at $100 each, selling them all out in the first week. Omerta Inc. Are bringing Nipsey to vinyl for the first time ever, with a deluxe release of his seminal 2013 tape - Crenshaw. Limited to 500 copies worldwide, on 180gm vinyl - side a/b on red vinyl, side c/d on white vinyl.;Track List:1. Crenshaw BLVD;2. U See Us;3. Checc Me Out (Feat. Cobby Supreme Dom Kennedy);4. The Weather (Feat. Rick Ross Cuzzy Capone);5. All Get Right (Feat. J. Stone);6. More or Less;7. 4 in the Mornin';8. Don't Take Days Off (Feat. Dubb Tai Phillips);9. H-Town (Feat. Cobby Supreme Dom Kennedy);10. Drop Coupes;11. Face the World;12. Blessings;13. Summertime in That Cutless;14. Change Nothing;15. If You Were Mine (Feat. Sade James Fauntleroy;16. Come Over (Feat. James Fauntleroy);17. Hate It or Love It (Feat. Teeflii);18. 1 of 1 (Feat. BH);19. Go Long (Feat. Slim Thug Z-R0);20. No Regrets (Feat. Zeke);21. Crenshaw Slauson (True Story)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.