- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Niza - Canciones De Temporada (25th Annniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K89744 000000000 K89744000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:This release recovers some of the lesser-known work from the Korean and Japanese releases: "Jamás Te He Olvidado" (take...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:This release recovers some of the lesser-known work from the Korean and Japanese releases: "Jamás Te He Olvidado" (taken from the "Modapop" compilation), "Radio Star" (the song dedicated to Juan de Pablos, which appeared in November 2004 on the commemorative CD for 25 years of the "Flor de Pasión" radio program, also included on the compilation "Momentos Perdidos") and "No Me Digas Que Estoy Sola" (this was one of their first songs, taken from "Elefantdiez" (1999), but this is a different version that has never been released before). This vinyl re-release also includes a surprise, a wonderful souvenir: live tracks from their show in Tokyo's Club Cay from 2005, when the group had already broken up, and where they played their famous cover of "El Muchacho de los Ojos Tristes" (in the key of electro-pop, which was produced at the time by Guille Milkyway himself), and another of NEW ORDER's "Bizarre Love Triangle". An album that was never released on vinyl and that is now going to be, in a numbered, limited-edition, double-vinyl release of 500 copies. To be enjoyed and, above all, to remember a group that, despite their brief time making music with us, has left an indelible mark.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.