- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No Comment - Live on Kxlu 1992
- Write a Review
- #K80551 000000000 K80551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Along with other Power Violence bands such as Crossed Out, Capitalist Casualties and Man is the Bast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Along with other Power Violence bands such as Crossed Out, Capitalist Casualties and Man is the Bastard, No Comment, were influential in what was known to become the West Coast Power Violence scene for their aggressive musical and conceptual take on the Hardcore Punk genre. The band's vocalist, Andrew Beattie, confessed to liking both the Metal and Hardcore but hating the typical big name crossover bands.;Track List:1. Dead Stare for Life;2. Past Tense;3. Sarcastics;4. Distant;5. Hurt;6. Hacked to Chunks;7. Lament;8. Soiled By Hate;9. Downsided;10. Push Down and Turn;11. Curtains
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.