- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No Devotion - Permanence
- Write a Review
- #K68822 000000000 K68822000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. When No Devotion's first single literally dropped out of nowhere on the last day of June 2014...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. When No Devotion's first single literally dropped out of nowhere on the last day of June 2014 - with the help of BBC Radio 1's much-loved Rock Show - it's safe to say that most of the world was caught off guard. Geoff Rickly, the Brooklyn-based former Thursday front man, had been keeping busy in the public eye with his politically satirical punk outfit United Nations, but there was no inkling that he had been working on anything else - much less a new band with the former musical base of Lostprophets, one of the UK's most successful rock bands of decade. Yet "Stay" delivered a widescreen debut for the band, making it's way onto the Official UK Charts, and the band rounded out the year with a second single, two UK tours (including one with Rickly's old friend Gerard Way), and the promise of a full-length album. That part, it seems, took a little more time than they imagined. The end result is Permanence - an album as ambitious and expansive as it's name suggests.;Track List:1. Break;2. Permanent Sunlight;3. Eyeshadow;4. Why Can't I Be with You?;5. I Wanna Be Your God;6. Death Rattle;7. 10000 Summers;8. Night Drive;9. Stay;10. Addition;11. Grand Central
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.