- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No Doubt - Push and Shove
- Write a Review
- #K65895 000000000 K65895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first studio album in 11 years from the Alt-Rock quartet fronted by Gwen Stefani. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the first studio album in 11 years from the Alt-Rock quartet fronted by Gwen Stefani. Their natural camaraderie, not to mention the musical alchemy that occurs when these four friends reunite, is palpable throughout the band's album Push And Shove: A supercharged blend of ska-rock, dancehall, and electronic pop that will remind people why No Doubt has maintained it's position as one of the most beloved and commercially successful acts of the past 20 years.;Track List:1. Settle Down;2. Looking Hot;3. One More Summer;4. Push and Shove -With Busy Signal Major Lazer;5. Easy;6. Gravity;7. Undercover;8. Undone;9. Sparkle;10. Heaven;11. Dreaming the Same Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.