- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No UFO's - Nu Lp For Rs
- Write a Review
- #K71698 000000000 K71698000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:NU LP For RS marks the first proper LP for No UFO's - Soft Coast on Spectrum Spools (SP 011LP, 2010) was considered a d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:NU LP For RS marks the first proper LP for No UFO's - Soft Coast on Spectrum Spools (SP 011LP, 2010) was considered a demo - and having been diagnosed with Carpal tunnel syndrome, will likely be the last of it's kind. Eschewing the heavy gestures of today's musical zeitgeist, NU LP finds Konrad Jandavs utilizing tape machines, foley libraries, and rare synthesizers and amplifiers to construct an oblique sound world evoking reception, perception and agency. Of NU LP, Konrad states: "I was trying hard to avoid making another 3 Feet High And Rising (1989) and that basically meant I was making a de la Soul Is Dead (1991), but in the end it seems clear to me that I skipped ahead and made a Buhloone Mindstate (1993).";Track List:1. PCM Track I;2. Apocryphal Blues;3. Seeing a Face Instead of the Mask / Mirror Facing Mirror;4. PCM Track II;5. Prepared Remarks;6. Sautenes in Amber;7. PCM Track III;8. Classic Nu Shit;9. Anthropomorphic Cloud of Smoke;10. Repeat the Phrase Until the Words Lose All Meaning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.