- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No Use for a Name - All the Best Songs
- Write a Review
- #K64879 000000000 K64879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. All the Best Songs is a compilation album by the punk rock band No Use for a Name. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. All the Best Songs is a compilation album by the punk rock band No Use for a Name. The album was originally released in 2007 by Fat Wreck Chords. It compiles tracks from the band's six studio releases between 1993 and 2005 as well as two previously unreleased songs, "History Defeats" and "Stunt Double", recorded during sessions for their 2005 album Keep Them Confused. No Use for a Name formed in 1987. Two years later, vocalist/guitarist Tony Sly joined the band. Sly continued to front NUFAN until his death on July 31, 2012. The band chose not to continue without him.;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.