- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
No Warning - III Blood
- Write a Review
- #K68684 000000000 K68684000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Track List:1. Behind These Walls;2. No Time for You;3. Answer the Call;4. Short Fuse;5. Wound Up;6. Growing Silent;7. Caught ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Track List:1. Behind These Walls;2. No Time for You;3. Answer the Call;4. Short Fuse;5. Wound Up;6. Growing Silent;7. Caught in the Web;8. All New Low;9. Over My Shoulder;10. Leech;11. Pushing on;12. Ill Blood;13. A Day in the Life;14. Too Much to Bare;15. My World;16. Take It or Leave It;17. Almost There;18. Wrong Again;19. Taking Sides;20. Too Much to Bare;21. Deal with It;Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.