- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Noah and the Whale - First Days Of Spring
- Write a Review
- L41654 000000000 L41654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the second studio album by the English band Noah and the Whale. The First Days of Spri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the second studio album by the English band Noah and the Whale. The First Days of Spring notably differs from Noah and the Whale's debut album, Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down, by the presence of a running narrative describing the break-up of a relationship and by the lack of female vocals. The break-up addressed on this album is the break-up between lead singer Charlie Fink and former member Laura Marling, whose departure from the band led to the absence of female vocals.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.