- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Noel ( High Flying Birds ) Gallagher - Who Built The Moon?
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48719 000000000 K48719000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. 2017 release from the British guitarist ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. 2017 release from the British guitarist best known for his work with Oasis. Instrumentals, imagined soundtracks and cut and paste experimentation sets a bracing, perception-shattering course for Who Built The Moon?, the keenly anticipated, world tour-triggering third album from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Produced by David Holmes and featuring guest appearances from Paul Weller and Johnny Marr. This is the first album by the band since the departure of drummer Jeremy Stacey and guitarist Tim Smith. Both are replaced by former Oasis members, Chris Sharrock and Gem Archer respectively. Archer joined in time to take some part in the recording of the album.;Track List:1. Fort Knox 3:59;2. Holy Mountain 3:55;3. Keep on Reaching 3:25;4. It's a Beautiful World 5:17;5. She Taught Me How to Fly 5:02;6. Be Careful What You Wish for 5:40;7. Black White Sunshine 3:42;8. Interlude (Wednesday Part 1) 2:10;9. If Love Is the Law 3:25;10. The Man Who Built the Moon 4:28;11. End Credits (Wednesday Part 2) 2:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.