- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Noise Unit - Strategy Of Violence
- Write a Review
- #K68819 000000000 K68819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Noise Unit - Strategy Of Violence Bill Leeb (Front Line Assembly, Delerium) started Noise Unit in 1989, originally wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Noise Unit - Strategy Of Violence Bill Leeb (Front Line Assembly, Delerium) started Noise Unit in 1989, originally with Marc Verhaeghen of Belgian act Klinik. The project was envisioned as an outlet for ideas that did not fit into Front Line Assembly and quickly became a favourite amongst Leeb's fanbase. After one album with Verhaeghen (Grinding Into Emptiness, released on Wax Trax), Rhys Fulber joined the band, and the three members produced Response Frequency in 1990. Following this, Noise Unit became a duo with Leeb and Fulber at the helm. This incarnation created two spellbinding EBM records, Strategy of Violence and Decoder, both released as CD-only albums in the early 90s. The magic of the Leeb-Fulber writing duo is in full force on these records, an incredible knack for pure EBM, Canadian-style: driving basslines, steel-can drums, dystopian vocoded vocals, and spacy synth lines! Now, for the first time ever, Strategy of Violence is reissued as a wonderful LP vinyl. The record is remastered, artwork is restored, and the entire set is housed in an incredible gatefold sleeve.;Track List:1. Corroded Decay 5:26;2. Hollow Ground 6:33;3. Hate You Feel 5:29;4. Assault 5:46;5. Carnage 5:19;6. Kick to Kill 4:08;7. Alle Gegen Alles 4:34;8. The Passage 5:18;9. No Soul No Fear 6:26;10. Retract 4:39;11. All Fallen 4:13
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.