- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nomeansno - 0 Plus 2
- Write a Review
- #K79607 000000000 K79607000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2008;Notes:0+2=1, that strange equation that never seems to add up, unlike those units flying out the door back in the day! Oh tho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2008;Notes:0+2=1, that strange equation that never seems to add up, unlike those units flying out the door back in the day! Oh those rosy days in mid July, 1991. The last hurrah for guitarist ANDY KERR, etching the schecter into what would be his final NO MEANS NO release. What would be a turning point is punctuated here with an unconcluded vision of a world not understood. A rockin' vision that is, balls to the walls baby! OWWW!!! Remastered and 'edgy,' this blast from our past couldn't have come at a more convenient time... for us.;Track List:1. Now;2. The Fall;3. 0 + 2 = 1;4. The Valley of the Blind;5. Mary;6. Everyday I Start to Ooze;7. When Putting It All in Order Ain't Enough;8. The Night Nothing Became Everything;9. I Think You Know;10. Ghosts;11. Joyful Reunion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.