- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nonpoint - The Poison Red
- Write a Review
- #K77123 000000000 K77123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based heavy metal band. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based heavy metal band. The Poison Red is as vital and aggressive as any point in their career. Approaching 20 years in and having seen their loyal fan base ever increase, the band continues non-stop. The Poison Red is the band's first album for Spinefarm. Nonpoint was formed in January 1997 emerging from the popular burgeoning South Florida metal scene of the mid-to-late 1990s by drummer Robb Rivera and vocalist Elias Soriano. The name Nonpoint came from a Believer song of the same name. Soriano recalls: "I dug the name so I started using it around that time. It has no real meaning to us. It has something to do with pollution, but to us it just sounded cool.";Track List:1. Generation Idiot;2. Foaming at the Mouth;3. Bottled Up Killer Bees;4. Rabbit Hole;5. Chasing White Rabbits;6. Standing in the Flesh;7. Divided.. Conquer Them;8. Radio Chorus;9. Spanish Radio Hour;10. El Diablo;11. No Running Allowed;12. Promises;13. Be Enough;14. My Last Dying Breath;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.