- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Novo Amor - Heiress
- Write a Review
- #K63552 000000000 K63552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. After meeting in November 2013, Ed Tullett and Novo Amor (Ali Lacey) quickly be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. After meeting in November 2013, Ed Tullett and Novo Amor (Ali Lacey) quickly began writing to form the basis of what is now Heiress, their full-length collaborative record, out November 10th via AllPoints. Recorded around the release of their two widely lauded collaborative singles ("Faux", 2014 and "Alps", 2016), the pair worked sporadically in intense week-long sessions in Cardiff spilling over Lacey's old and new home-studios, tearing songs down and building them back up again. "Heiress" is noticeably the product of nearly 4 years work - sprawling, ambitious and strikingly deep, it's a collection of songs both meticulously calculated and deeply felt. The record swings between delicate, poetic falsetto and vast walls of towering beauty - something single "Cavalry" does all on it's own. "Silvery" is a vital, grandiose inauguration, and the magical "Terraform" a celebratory realisation that you're back on your own Earth again. Both are solo artists in their own right - Welsh alt-folk artist Novo Amor's second EP "Bathing Beach", was released in May after a string of stunning self-released singles, whilst Oxford-born and Brighton-bred songwriter and producer Ed Tullett's 2016 album Fiancé precedes a flurry of upcoming solo, collaborative and production work.;Track List:1. Silvery;2. Euphor;3. Cavalry;4. Amateur;5. Pteryla;6. Vantalblack;7. Anatome;8. Ontario;9. Dancer;10. Terraform;11. Freehand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.