- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NRBQ - Interstellar
- Write a Review
- #K72127 000000000 K72127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2012;Notes:NRBQ is an American rock band founded in 1967. It is known for it's live performances, containing a high degree of spon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2012;Notes:NRBQ is an American rock band founded in 1967. It is known for it's live performances, containing a high degree of spontaneity and levity, and blending rock, pop, jazz, blues and Tin Pan Alley styles. It's best known line-up is the 1974-1994 quartet of pianist Terry Adams, bassist Joey Spampinato, guitarist Al Anderson, and drummer Tom Ardolino. 2004 saw the beginning of a several-year-long hiatus interrupted only by a few reunion performances, while band members pursued other projects. In 2011, the band returned with keyboardist Adams as the only member from any previous lineup. The abbreviation "NRBQ" stands for New Rhythm and Blues Quartet (originally Quintet)._x000D_ Bass Guitar, Vocals - Joey Spampinato _x000D_ Drums - Tom Staley _x000D_ Guitar, Vocals - Steve Ferguson _x000D_ Keyboards, Vocals - Terry Adams_x000D_ Liner Notes - Terry Adams_x000D_ Mastered By - Bob Irwin, Jayme Pieruzzi, Terry Adams_x000D_ Recorded By - Rick Lemker_x000D_ Sleeve [Sleeve Design] - Jeff Smith_x000D_ Tenor Saxophone - Keith Spring _x000D_ Trombone - Donn Adams _x000D_ Vocals, Cowbell - Frank Gadler.;Track List:1. Rocket #9;2. Venusian Sunset;3. Next Stop Mars;4. Approach the Planet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.