- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NRBQ - Nrbq
- Write a Review
- #L27141 000000000 L27141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Reissue of their classic 1969 debut album. The band's music is a blend of styles ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Reissue of their classic 1969 debut album. The band's music is a blend of styles from rockabilly to Beatles-influenced pop to Thelonious Monk-inspired jazz. They have attracted fans as diverse as Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Elvis Costello, Keith Richards, The Replacements, and Penn & Teller. NRBQ songs have been performed by Bonnie Raitt, Los Lobos, Dave Edmunds, and many others. Also, the group served as the unofficial "house band" for The Simpsons for the season 10-12 period in which NRBQ fan Mike Scully was head writer and executive producer. The abbreviation "NRBQ" stands for New Rhythm and Blues Quartet (originally Quintet).;Track List:1. C'mon Everybody;2. Rocket #9;3. Kentucky Slop Song;4. Ida;5. C'mon If You're Comin';6. You Can't Hide;7. I Didn't Know Myself;8. Stomp;9. Fergie's Prayer;10. Mama Get Down Those Rock and Roll Shoes;11. Hymn Number 5;12. Hey! Baby;13. Liza Jane;14. Stay with We
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.