- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nurses - Apple's Acre
- #K89494 000000000 K89494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2009;Notes:If indie rock has become, for the most part, an endlessly rotating set of established signifiers in 2009, then Nurses' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2009;Notes:If indie rock has become, for the most part, an endlessly rotating set of established signifiers in 2009, then Nurses' second album, Apple's Acre, is perfectly at home in it all, skipping amid everything from bits of electronic echo and glitch to clap-along sentiments to cracked-voice ruminations on home and love - and all this within the first song, "Technicolor," so if nothing else the band knows how to put all the pieces together from the start. But from there, as with far too many acts in the field, things barely vary - having learned their lessons all too well from acts like the Flaming Lips and the Decemberists, Arcade Fire and Animal Collective, Nurses proceed to provide exactly what is expected of them and what their audience presumably expects. There are big sentiments and big singing, swathes of reverb and senses of vast spaces, twinkling keyboards and crashing bells, an emphasis of treble over bass on all fronts. If there was more to remark on, more that provided an individual stamp, then there would be more to say - but if Nurses are content to be the new Supertramp like so many other of the acts that have come before them, then let them have at it at their leisure. But little surprise if many listeners would tire and look elsewhere.;Track List:1. Technicolor;2. Mile After Mile;3. Caterpillar Playground;4. Man at Arms;5. Apple's Acre;6. Bright Ideas;7. What Then;8. Winter;9. Lita;10. Orange Cymbals
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.