- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oasis - Definitely Maybe
- Write a Review
- #K54362 000000000 K54362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Remastered edition of Oasis' classic debut album. 'In 20 years' time, people will buy DEFINITELY MAY...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Remastered edition of Oasis' classic debut album. 'In 20 years' time, people will buy DEFINITELY MAYBE and listen to it for what it was. That's what is important.' Noel Gallagher, August 1994. Remarkably confident words from a guitarist on the eve of his band's debut album release. But Oasis were always certain in their abilities - and the public were just as clear the five-piece were on the right track. Let's get the statistics out of the way. On it's release in August 1994, DEFINITELY MAYBE sold a record-breaking 86,000 copies in it's first week, the highest first-week sales for a debut album in Britain. It has since gone on to sell 5 million around the world. Over the course of their eight albums until disbanding in 2009, Oasis sold over 70 million albums. More importantly, the songs sound as fresh and relevant today as they did 20 years ago. A hunger to escape will always sound vital, especially if it's sung as mesmerically as Liam Gallagher and written with the urgency of Liam's older brother Noel.;Track List:1. Rock N Roll Star (Remastered);2. Shakermaker (Remastered);3. Live Forever (Remastered);4. Up in the Sky (Remastered);5. Columbia (Remastered);6. Supersonic (Remastered);7. Bring It on Down (Remastered);8. Cigarettes Alcohol (Remastered);9. Digsy's Dinner (Remastered);10. Slide Away (Remastered);11. Married with Children (Remastered);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.