- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants
- Write a Review
- #K54368 000000000 K54368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants is th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants is the fourth studio album by the Britpop band, originally released in 2000. It is the 16th fastest selling album in UK chart history, selling over 310,000 copies in it's first week. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants has been certified double platinum by the British Phonographic Industry and has sold around 208,000 copies in the US. The album is an effective modern psychedelic record complete with drum loops, samples, electric sitar, mellotron, synthesizers and backward guitars, resulting in an album more experimental with electronica and heavy psychedelic rock influences. Songs such as "Go Let It Out", the Indian-influenced "Who Feels Love?", and the progressive "Gas Panic!" were a departure from the band's earlier style.;Track List:1. Fuckin' in the Bushes;2. Go Let It Out;3. Who Feels Love?;4. Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is;5. Little James;6. Gas Panic!;7. Where Did It All Go Wrong;8. Sunday Morning Call;9. I Can See a Liar;10. Roll It Over;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.