- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oasis - The Masterplan
- Write a Review
- #K54365 000000000 K54365000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. The Masterplan is a compilation a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. The Masterplan is a compilation album by Britpopsters Oasis, comprised of B-sides which never made it onto an album. The album was originally intended for release only in areas such as the United States and Japan, where the tracks were only available on expensive European import singles. It was first released in late 1998. The Masterplan reached #2 in the UK where it went platinum, and #51 in the United States. However, it did reach the Top 20 in various charts around the world, going on to sell two million copies. Four songs from the album appear on the 2006 compilation album Stop the Clocks.;Track List:1. Acquiesce;2. Underneath the Sky;3. Talk Tonight;4. Going Nowhere;5. Fade Away;6. The Swamp Song;7. I Am the Walrus (Live);8. Listen Up;9. Rockin' Chair;10. Half the World Away;11. (It's Good) to Be Free;12. Stay Young;13. Headshrinker;14. The Masterplan;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.