- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Obey the Brave - Mad Season
- Write a Review
- #K69319 000000000 K69319000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Mad Season, the band's diverse and defiant third album, arrives after the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Mad Season, the band's diverse and defiant third album, arrives after the most turbulent period of the group's career. Yet as vocalist Alex Erian puts it with appropriately blunt eloquence: "We're back stronger than ever." Obey the Brave churns out anthems of empowerment born of adversity. It's the songs that embolden the spirit and exorcise personal demons, whether in the pit or on a day's commute. Songs like "Raise Your Voice," "Full Circle," and "Get Real" are quintessential metalcore bangers. Named for the tumultuous period of it's creation, Mad Season is a truly collaborative effort musically and lyrically. Joining shortly into the touring cycle for 2014's Salvation, Terrence McAuley (guitar) and Cory Wilson (bass) gelled instantly with original members Erian, John Campbell (guitar), and Stevie Morotti (drums). McAuley also served as co-producer, alongside engineer and mixer Dean Hadjichristou. (Protest The Hero, Parkway Drive). "In a weird twisted way I'm thankful for everything it took to get this record made because it all tested our commitment to the band and we're still here, you know, we're still swinging," adds Erian. "The bottom line is, we put so much of ourselves into Mad Season and the music speaks for itself.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.