- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oblivians - Rock N' Roll Holiday: Live In Atlanta
- Write a Review
- #K79030 000000000 K79030000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally available in an edition of 300 copies in 1995, ROCK N' ROLL HOLIDAY has long been out o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally available in an edition of 300 copies in 1995, ROCK N' ROLL HOLIDAY has long been out of print. Considerable demand and reasonable logic dictates that the time is right to make this brutal live attack available once more. Recorded in 1994 in Atlanta this recording captures Oblivians at their crudest/rudest best. Nearly an homage (albeit a fucked-up one) to Lightning Hopkins as seven of the 16 tracks are lifted from his catalog and delivered with Oblivians' trademark abandon. ROCK N' ROLL HOLIDAY is a 45-minute attack of manic and obsessively crude Blues/Trash/Rock delivered to an undeniably enthusiastic crowd.;Track List:1. Motorcycle Leather Boy;2. Viet Nam War Blues;3. Jim Cole;4. Feel Real Good;5. Static Party;6. And Then I Fucked Her;7. Someday You'll Be Loved;8. Love Killed My Brain;9. No Reason to Live;10. Plate in My Head;11. Shut My Mouth;12. Happy Blues;13. Blew My Cool;14. Shake Your Ass;15. Nigger Rich;16. Never Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.