- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Obsession - The Obsessives
- Write a Review
- #K75415 000000000 K75415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nick Bairatchnyi and Jackson Mansfield built The Obsessives at fifteen, out of a childhood friendshi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Nick Bairatchnyi and Jackson Mansfield built The Obsessives at fifteen, out of a childhood friendship and a misplaced love for blues-rock. Three years later in 2015, they released their debut record, Heck No, Nancy which chronicled a series of revelations centered around a musical mentality that volleys between the expressive texture of emo bands like Braid and the bouncy indie of bands like The Pixies and Violent Femmes. Their self-titled Lame-O Records follow-up explores their indie rock inspirations even further. The band has found an acclivity for pop hooks and vibrant instrumentation here that gives a nod to their heroes (even naming a song referencing listening to a Pixies record), while also fitting alongside the top artists of the modern indie/emo scene.;Track List:1. Intro;2. You're My God;3. Surfer Rosa;4. The Violent;5. A Shady Place;6. If You Really Love Me;7. Now She's Smoking;8. It's Not Fair;9. In Her Belly;10. It's Ok If;11. He Is Wise;12. Sometimes;13. When One Thing Ends;14. You're Gonna Be
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.