- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oceans of Slumber - Winter
- Write a Review
- #K68784 000000000 K68784000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Oceans of Slumber's worldwide debut album, Winter, is a deft amalgam of all things melodic, complex, heavy, atmospheric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Oceans of Slumber's worldwide debut album, Winter, is a deft amalgam of all things melodic, complex, heavy, atmospheric, and forward-thinking. Tracks like powerful "Winter," the introspective "Lullaby," the rockin' "Suffer the Last Bridge," the heartfelt "Turpentine" and Oceans of Slumber's unbelievable cover of The Moody Blues' hit, "Nights in White Satin" are not-so-subtle indicators that the Texans are poised for greatness. Praised for their diversity, celebrated for their instrumental chops, and admired for their ability to out-prog any band in a 1,000 mile radius, the worldwide hype is well-deserved and backed up here. From covering Emperor and Candlemass in the past, covering The Moody Blues on Winter, to writing songs King Crimson and Dream Theater would be proud of, Oceans of Slumber aren't an easy band to peg musically. Certainly, they're progressive in the traditional sense, but they're not limited to Genesis-inspired runs or the instrumental gymnastics of Transatlantic. They have heart and soul. But they're informed by black metal's nefarious note choices just as much as they've intensely read into Wes Montgomery's jazz guitar approach.;Track List:1. Winter;2. Devout;3. Nights in White Satin;4. Lullaby;5. Laid to Rest;6. Suffer the Last Bridge;7. Good Life;8. Sunlight;9. Turpentine;10. Apologue;11. How Tall the Trees;12. ... This Road;13. Grace;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.