- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
October File - Application of Loneliness Ignorance Misery Love &
- Write a Review
- #K91233 000000000 K91233000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2014;Notes:2 X Vinyl LP pressing. "The Application of Loneliness, Ignorance, Misery, Love and Despair - An Introspective of the Hu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2014;Notes:2 X Vinyl LP pressing. "The Application of Loneliness, Ignorance, Misery, Love and Despair - An Introspective of the Human Condition": A 2014 concept album based on the contents of the aforementioned title Taking a look at the human state what we see and what we feel in certain situations and how we look at things totally uniquely. October File have earned a formidable reputation as one of the UK's heaviest and most intensely original bands over their eventful career. This four-man post-punk-hard-core crew, formed in 2003 by guitarist Matt Lerwill and bassist Steve Beatty, have doggedly redefined what it means to convey ferocity and fury through the art of riffs, rhythms and incendiary, politically-charged lyrics amassing a substantial fan base from across the rock, punk and metal spectrum and garnering countless effusive and ecstatic reviews from all corners of the rock and metal media.;Track List:1. I Fuck the Day;2. Heroes Are Welcome;3. Reinvention;4. The Water;5. Upon Reflection;6. Elation;7. Where the Clouds Meet the Horizon;8. All Rise All Fail;9. To Be Watched Upon;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.