- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Octopus Project - House of Apples and Eyeballs
- Write a Review
- #K65036 000000000 K65036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:The House of Apples & Eyeballs is not a split, but a year-long, full-length collaboration by both bands. While a couple...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:The House of Apples & Eyeballs is not a split, but a year-long, full-length collaboration by both bands. While a couple tracks did make it to the record in their original, one-band form, most were passed back and forth for several rounds of dismemberment, rearrangement, and augmentation. The result overflows with sonic treats: cut-up beats and vocoder melodies collide with huge, distorted riffs. This originally came out in 2006 and the vinyl has not been in print since 2007.;Track List:1. Spiracle;2. Marshmallow Window;3. It Hurts to Shoot Lazers from Your Fingers But It's Necessary;4. Lollipopsichord;5. Elq Milq;6. All the Friends You Can Eat;7. Copying Soup Onto Sexy Birdy;8. Psychic Swelling;9. Lemon Lime Face;10. Helium Tea;11. Beds;12. Runite Castles;13. Tony Face;14. Royal Firecracker Teeth;15. Foxy and the Weight of the World
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.