- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oddisee - Odd Tape
- Write a Review
- #K66349 000000000 K66349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:After his 2015 breakout sophomore solo album, 'The Good Fight,' Oddisee is back with an instrumental gem that shows gro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:After his 2015 breakout sophomore solo album, 'The Good Fight,' Oddisee is back with an instrumental gem that shows growth in an artist that has led more than he has followed. Originality is king with Oddisee, and this new album shows that his creativity is unlike any other, collecting influences from across the world. The new album, entitled, 'The Odd Tape,' is a perfect thinking man's companion album for cold mornings and warm coffee with a surprising amount of depth. Oddisee has created his own distinct sound in hip-hop through the years. Seeing himself as an artist above all, Oddisee has blended influences from 70s soul to modern sampling. Most fans will recognize his signature approach to double time drums and sweeping synth lines immediately. All songs produced, mixed and recorded by Oddisee.;Track List:1. Alarmed;2. Right Side of the Bed;3. No Sugar No Cream;4. Live from the Drawing Board;5. The Breakthrough;6. On the Table;7. Brea;8. Born Before Yesterday;9. Silver Lining;10. Out at Night;11. Long Way Home;12. Still Sleeping;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.