- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Of Mice & Men - Of Mice and Men
- Write a Review
- #K67086 000000000 K67086000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2010 album. Ex-Attack Attack! Frontman Austin Carlile leads this rock/hardcor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing of this 2010 album. Ex-Attack Attack! Frontman Austin Carlile leads this rock/hardcore outfit into unchartered territories, as they continue to wow live audiences with only enough material to leave fans salivating for an album drop. The amount of attention garnished by this five piece is unheard of. A spot on the 2010 warped tour, and an already strong and loyal fan base. Playing with TDWP, Taking Back Sunday, As I Lay Dying, Emarosa and Bless The Fall, is usually reserved for seasoned veterans, but Of Mice & Men placed themselves right on the front lines waving their flag for all to see.;Track List:1. Ydg;2. They Don't Call It the South for Nothing;3. Second Sebring;4. Westbound Down;5. John Deux Trois;6. Those in Glass Houses;7. Farewell to Shady Glade;8. The Ballad of Tommy Clayton the Rawdawg Millionaire;9. Seven Thousand Miles for What;10. This One's for You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.