- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Of Mice & Men - Restoring Force
- Write a Review
- #K62332 000000000 K62332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2014 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock band. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2014 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock band. The album does exactly what the title suggests: it restores the band as a massive force in the scene that they've thrived in for the past years, but beyond that it showcases the band's growth as both songwriters and performers. Frontman Austin Carlile returns and gives his most brutal and honest performance to date while clean singer, Aaron Pauley, who is making his Of Mice & Men debut, truly shines and will become a star in his own right. In making Restoring Force the band has created an album that will please the large Hard Rock, mosh-happy fan base that they've accrued over the years, while also allowing them to continue growing and appealing to a wider and wider audience.;Track List:1. Public Service Announcement;2. Feels Like Forever;3. Bones Exposed;4. Would You Still Be There;5. Glass Hearts;6. Another You;7. Break Free;8. You Make Me Sick;9. Identity Disorder;10. You're Not Alone;11. Space Enough to Grow;Special Attributes:BONUS CD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.