- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Of Monsters and Men - My Head Is An Animal
- Write a Review
- #K57272 000000000 K57272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Icelandic outfit formed by singer/guitarist Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir. Their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Icelandic outfit formed by singer/guitarist Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir. Their rapid rise transpired in just one year. Nanna, who began as the acoustic act Songbird, recruited extra hands to bolster her sound for a solo show. She liked how her vocals commingled with guitarist/vocalist Ragnar "Raggi" Þórhallsson's, so they started writing songs together and in 2010 morphed into Of Monsters and Men. As victors of 2010's Músiktilraunir, the new group earned a slot on the influential Iceland Airwaves festival later that year, followed by Seattle's radio station KEXP posting "Little Talks" from a Living Room Session filmed there, setting the telltale ripple effect in motion. Though their reach is growing broader, the group's appeal has remained distinct: Their music is as fantastical as it is pretty.;Track List:1. Dirty Paws;2. King and Lionheart;3. Mountain Sound;4. Slow and Steady;5. From Finner;6. Little Talks;7. Six Weeks;8. Love Love Love;9. Your Bones;10. Sloom;11. Lakehouse;12. Yellow Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.