- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Of Montreal - Coquelicot Asleep In The Poppies: A Variety Of Whimsical Verse
- Write a Review
- #K91277 000000000 K91277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2009;Notes:This, Of Montreal's fourth album, was released in 2001 and quickly went out of print due to it's extravagant and expens...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2009;Notes:This, Of Montreal's fourth album, was released in 2001 and quickly went out of print due to it's extravagant and expensive packaging. Polyvinyl is now bringing it back in all it's glory, with all 22 tracks and the entire booklet of original paintings. It's the band's most ambitious album with songs of wonderful madness featuring strange musical interludes, a detective story, gentle love songs, avant pop songs, and ending with an 18-minute piano opus.;Track List:1. Good Morning Mr. Edminton;2. Peacock Parasols;3. Look at the Bell;4. An Introduction for Isabell;5. Let's Do Everything for the First Time Forever;6. Coquelicot's Tea Party;7. Rose Robert;8. It's a Very Starry Night;9. Mimi Merlot;10. Butterscotching Mr. Lynn;11. Coquelicot Claude and Lechithin Dance Aboard the Ocean Liner;12. Go Call Your Mine;13. The Events Leading Up to the Collapse of Detective Dulllight;14. Penelope;15. A Dreamy Day of Daydreaming of You;16. Hello from Inside a Shell (Zombies Enter the Harbor);17. Lechithin's Tale of a Dna Experiment That Went Horribly Awry;18. It's Just So;19. The Frozen Island;20. Upon Settling on the Frozen Island Lechithin Presents Claude and;21. Let's Go for a Walk (Coquelicot Leaves the Frozen Island to Resume Her;22. The Hopeless Opus or the Great Battle of the Unfriendly Ridiculous;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.