- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Off with Their Heads - From the Bottom
- Write a Review
- #K71071 000000000 K71071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2008;Notes:LP - in a world where everything is falling apart, it's nice to know someone is worse off than yourself. Ha ha, okay, s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2008;Notes:LP - in a world where everything is falling apart, it's nice to know someone is worse off than yourself. Ha ha, okay, so I kid. But this guy Ryan must be driving himself crazy, what with all the dire hopelessness and impossibility wrapped up in his lyrics. One can only hope that this is his way of dealing with all the crap humanity sends his way. Or is he a magnet for misfortune?;Track List:1. I Am You;2. Wrong;3. 1612 Havenhurst;4. Go on Git Now;5. Until the Day;6. Keep Falling Down;7. Terrorist Attack?;8. Self Checkout;9. Fuck This I'm Out;10. For the Four;11. Ten Years Trouble;12. I Hope You Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.