- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Offwhyte - Dialogue
- Write a Review
- #K85408 000000000 K85408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeves. 2016 album from Galapagos4 recording artist Offwhyte. Insp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeves. 2016 album from Galapagos4 recording artist Offwhyte. Inspired by "all the beautiful souls that come to LA looking for success", the album is a culmination of everything Offwhyte has absorbed and learned in a decade-plus of living in Los Angeles. It is his dedication to the Southern California area and everything it represents, as well as a personal account of his own episodes and adventures there. These songs are essays on romance, the entertainment industry, global agendas, discovering things about your heritage and using them to your advantage, and of course, the life of an independent musician. With Los Angeles based on the Pacific Rim, the only two vocal guests on the album, Japanese rappers Candle (Mary Joy) and MC Gebo, reflect the area's close ties to Asia. All tracks are produced by veteran Connecticut-based beatsmith Open i. With every song conceived, inspired, written and recorded within the very city it celebrates, Dialogue is a potent display of expression and a new level of achievement for Offwhyte.;Track List:1. The Thing Was;2. People Love a Show;3. All Told;4. Dialogue;5. Depths of Space F. MC Gebo;6. Waterfront;7. Corridors of the Mind;8. Stealing Home F. Candle;9. Talisman;10. Hunger;11. At Sunset
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.