- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oh Land - Earth Sick
- Write a Review
- #K77443 000000000 K77443000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release, the fourth album from Danish-born/New York b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2015 release, the fourth album from Danish-born/New York based singer/songwriter Nanna Øland Fabricius AKA Oh Land. EARTH SICK was originally crowd-funded and recorded in Oh Land's Brooklyn apartment. The album is a mixture of sophisticated Electro-Pop and thought provoking songwriting. Oh Land created tracks using samples from her everyday life, mixed with string quartet recordings, fashioning a unique sound to EARTH SICK. Includes 'Favor Friends,' 'Earth Sick', 'Nothing Is Over,' and more.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.