- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Okkervil River - Away
- Write a Review
- #K58861 000000000 K58861000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the eighth studio album from the alt-rock band. The recording of the al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the eighth studio album from the alt-rock band. The recording of the album came in the wake of a number of professional and personal changes in frontman Sheff's life, including changes in backing band members and the death of his grandfather. It's swirling, psychedelic backdrop and band of avant-garde musicians represent a sharp change and a bright future for Okkervil River. It's an epic, introspective masterpiece that proves it sometimes pays off to burn down the farm and start anew. The album features a number of guest artists, including Marissa Nadler, (former band member and current Shearwater frontman) Jonathan Meiburg, and classical music ensemble yMusic. The album was recorded in New York and mixed by Jonathan Wilson.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.