- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Okkervil River - I Am Very Far
- Write a Review
- #K82787 000000000 K82787000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:"The goal was to push my brain to places it didn't want to go. The idea was to not have any idea to keep myself confuse...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:"The goal was to push my brain to places it didn't want to go. The idea was to not have any idea to keep myself confused about what I was doing," frontman Will Sheff says about Okkervil Rivers newest album. The resulting record, I AM VERY FAR, is a startling break from anything this band has done before. By turns terrifying and joyous, violent and serene, grotesque and romantic, it's a celebration of forces beyond our control. On I AM VERY FAR, Sheff emerges not only as a songwriter of the highest caliber, but a producer and arranger of singular vision. Abandoning the tidy conceptual arcs of Okkervil Rivers previous albums, I AM VERY FAR is a monolithic, darkly ambiguous work, one that doesn't readily offer up it's secrets.;Track List:1. The Valley;2. Piratess;3. Rider;4. Lay of the Last Survivor;5. White Shadow Waltz;6. We Need a Myth;7. Hanging from a Hit;8. Show Yourself;9. Your Past Life As a Blast;10. Wake and Be Fine;11. The Rise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.