- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Okkervil River - Stage Names
- Write a Review
- #K86453 000000000 K86453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2007;Notes:This record dynamites the moss-covered castle walls of 2005's BLACK SHEEP BOY to let in the glaring sun. Riddled with c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2007;Notes:This record dynamites the moss-covered castle walls of 2005's BLACK SHEEP BOY to let in the glaring sun. Riddled with characters real and fake, with the relics of high culture and the crumpled up trash of low culture, THE STAGE NAME is a cinemascopic take on the meaning of entertainment in the modern world. Reverberant with echoes of Motown snap and girl group pop, redolent with ripe whiffs of dirty rock'n'roll, shining with the shimmy of Bo Diddley, with the shimmer of the Velvets, with the swagger of the Faces, and with a glittery sprinkling of cheap perfume to disguise the stink, THE STAGE NAMES is a relentlessly paced and ruthlessly thrilling journey.;Track List:1. Our Life Is Not a Movie or Maybe;2. Unless It Kicks;3. Hand to Take Hold of the Scene;4. Savannah Smiles;5. Plus Ones;6. Girl in Port;7. You Can't Hold the Hand of a Rock and Roll Man;8. Title Track;9. John Allyn Smith Sails
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.