- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old 97's - Graveyard Whistling (Clear)
- Write a Review
- K58870 000000000 K58870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 10th album from Texas alt-country stalwarts Old 97's. Graveyard Whis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 10th album from Texas alt-country stalwarts Old 97's. Graveyard Whistling was recorded in the same Tornillo TX studio as their 1996 debut, Too Far To Care. The band still contains it's original 4 members - Rhett Miller, Ken Bethea, Murry Hammond & Philip Peeples. While there are collaborators like Brandi Carlise and Butch Walker, there aren't more than a handful of bands in history who can claim to have an intact, unchanged line-up in almost 25 years together. Graveyard Whistling is the follow-up to their 2014 album Most Messed Up. The band is recognized as pioneers of the alt-country movement during the mid to late 1990s along with contemporaries such as Uncle Tupelo, Drive-By Truckers, Whiskeytown, The Jayhawks, and The Bottle Rockets.;Track List:1. I Don't Wanna Die in This Town;2. Bad Luck Charm;3. All Who Wander;4. Jesus Loves You;5. Good with God;6. She Hates Everybody;7. Irish Whiskey Pretty Girls;8. Nobody;9. Drinkin' Song;10. Turns Out I'm Trouble;11. Those Were the Days;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.