- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old 97's - Love The Holidays
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49222 000000000 L49222000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2018;Notes:Limited green and red colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 holiday release. The Old 97's are exci...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/16/2018;Notes:Limited green and red colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 holiday release. The Old 97's are excited to announce the release of their first ever collection of original Christmas songs, Love The Holidays. The album presents a sack full of rockin' new Yuletide favorites, as well as Old 97's take on the New Year's Eve standard, "Auld Lang Syne." Among it's other highlights are the title track, co-written with Kevin Russell (The Gourds, Shinyribs), "Gotta Love Being A Kid (Merry Christmas)" and "Snow Angels," both co-written with acclaimed writer Ben Greenman, and the continuing saga of everyone's favorite reindeer, "Rudolph Is Blue," co-written by Old 97's and Dan Bern.;Track List:1. Love the Holidays;2. I Believe in Santa Claus;3. Gotta Love Being a Kid (Merry Christmas);4. Snow Angels;5. Christmas Is Coming;6. Wintertime in the City;7. Rudolph Was Blue;8. Here It Is Christmastime;9. Hobo Christmas Song;10. Auld Lang Syne;11. Angels We Have Heard on High K;12. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen;13. Up on the Housetop;14. Blue Christmas;Special Attributes:GREEN, RED, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.