- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old 97's - Too Far To Care
- Write a Review
- #K55845 000000000 K55845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Old 97's are an alternative country/rock band from Dal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Old 97's are an alternative country/rock band from Dallas, Texas formed in 1993. They are recognized as pioneers of the alt-country movement during the mid to late 90s along with bands such as Uncle Tupelo, Drive-By Truckers, Whiskeytown, The Jayhawks, and The Bottle Rockets. Too Far To Care is the third studio album by the band, originally released in 1997. The album's title comes from the song 'Streets of Where I'm From'. Lyrically the band's constant touring is evident in songs like 'Barrier Reef' (with references to Chicago), 'Broadway' (in New York City), and 'Niteclub' (inspired, according to the band, by clubs in Cleveland, Ohio and Ann Arbor, Michigan). 'Four Leaf Clover' was originally recorded on Hitchhike To Rhome, the first Old 97's album. Rhett (vocalist/guitarist) was searching for a duet to record with friend Exene Cervenka and 'had started work on an old-fashioned duet that I thought we might sing, but Exene proclaimed it 'too pretty'. That song later became 'Fireflies'. Instead, Exene sang on 'Four Leaf Clover', replacing the lyric 'nothing to impress you' with 'nothing to attract you' which Rhett found 'much sexier'.;Track List:1. Timebomb;2. Barrier Reef;3. Broadway;4. Salome;5. W. TX Teardrops;6. Melt Show;7. Streets of Where I'm from;8. Big Brown Eyes;9. Just Like California;10. Curtain Calls;11. Niteclub;12. House That Used to Be;13. Four Leaf Clover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.