- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oliver James - You Left Me Alone / a Fool for You
- Write a Review
- #K80921 000000000 K80921000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Meet Oliver James! From Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee, the multi-instrumentalist James had been crafting mid 60s era s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Meet Oliver James! From Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee, the multi-instrumentalist James had been crafting mid 60s era soul gems with a Motor City vibe for years and has perfected his skills by traveling with his family band all through the USA. After hearing a few tracks, we began working with Oliver James to share these incredible blue-eyed soul tracks with the rest of the world. Indeed, Oliver James is a time machine player, fully embodying a moment in time when "You Left Me Alone" on the A-Side is a mid tempo jaunt that will remind listeners of the very best elements of any Funk Brothers production while remaining solidly unique in it's own right. Young Oliver James' heartfelt belting on this track will buckle knees with ease! The B-Side is home of the slow simmering "A Fool for You", a crooned ballad of fleeting love that is all too common in popular music. Yet, Oliver James' rendition of the this tried songwriting device stays fresh with it's earnest portrayal and spot on production value that is on par with some of the greats of yesteryear. If you are a fan of Northen Soul, look no further. Oliver James delivers!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.